Cădaciu Mare

In 1718 Cadaciu Mare became an independent village, along with Cadaciu Mic. The present-day church is believed to be standing over a late Gothic church, dating from the fifteenth or sixteenth centuries, but which must have been built over in 1837. Still, the tower of the church is medieval and was built from raw limestone. At present, the church is jointly used by parishioners from Cadaciu Mare and Cadaciu Mic.

Posted in Legends, Religious Legends, Area of Odorheiu Secuiesc.